The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our March 22, 2023 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Ability to Update Community Billing Details
Ability to update community billing details is now available to users with access to the setup page from Setup > Workspace Settings > Manage Billing Details or from Quick Actions drop-down.
- Ability to Update Proxy Event Date
We made a couple of improvements to the proxy voting functionality:
- workspace administrators will now have the ability to update event date directly from the interface. After the update all remaining reminders will be sent based on the new event date.
- ability to vote or update vote will now be linked to the due date instead of the event date. Users will not see the option to "Vote" or "Update Vote" past the proxy due date.
- Improvement to Logic for Subfolder Permissions in File Library
With this improvement. when a workspace administrator creates a new subfolder within a folder, the group permissions will default to the same permissions that the parent folder has.
- Ability to Track Paper Copies Uploaded to Electronic and Ontario Proxies
Proxy paper copies uploaded by workspace administrators will now be available for download from the “Details” tab on all electronic or Ontario proxy types. This is how general proxy types already work.
- Ability to Assign Tasks to Groups on Mobile App
With this improvement, user can assign or reassign a task to a group from the mobile app, just like they would do through the web platform.
- Remaining Translations for Portfolio
Now users with French or Spanish language preferences should see all portfolio functionalities translated.
- First Service Residential Connect Integration (V.2)
New functionality will be released for a new FSR Connect integration. In the first version of the integration one-way residential (emails, phone numbers, user type & unit assignment) and commerce data sync was introduced. In this release FSR Connect allows export of email and phone number updates from Condo Control to FSR Connect.
- Fix to Recurring Payments not Applying to Unit's Open Balance on Workspaces with Accounts Receivable Enabled
We have fixed the issue where recurring payments were not being applied to the open balance of a unit in workspaces with Accounts Receivable enabled.
- Fix to Custom Asset Report
We addressed an issue with inactive asset custom fields appearing on Custom Asset reports. Now only active values will be visible.
- Fix to Status Certificate Translations
We addressed an issue that impacted status certificate requests fulfilled by users with French or Spanish language preferences.
- Fix to Saving Accounts Receivable Invoices
We addressed an issue with saving AR invoices after the validation for a missing amount is shown.
- Fix to Switching Between Related Units on Workspace with Accounts Receivable Enabled
We addressed an issue that prevented resident users with multiple related units to switch between units to view the open balance for a specific unit.
- Fix to Booking Linked Amenities with Multiple Timeslots
We addressed an issue that made it possible for linked amenities to be booked multiple times for the same timeslot.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://support.condocontrol.com/hc/en-us