The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our May 10, 2023 release. Please review the release notes carefully as some changes impact the way the system works. A video summary is available at the end of the article.
- Ability to Track User Badge Scan Location
We introduced a new functionality allowing admins to track where user badges were scanned. Community administrators will need to set up locations, which will be selected by a user prior to scanning badges on the mobile app. This functionality will be helpful to larger communities that rely on the user badge functionality to provide facility access to members. Running a badge scan location report will allow communities to track and improve facility usage.
- Improvements to Events List Page on Web and Mobile
We added several improvements to the events list page to make it more user-friendly and consistent between both platforms:
- each occurrence of a recurring event will now be shown as a separate event. Keep in mind that editing or deleting one occurrence from the list page will result in all instances of the event to be altered or deleted at the moment
- events list page will appear in ascending order
- past events will be moved to the corresponding filter, available on web only
- Ability to Search by Payment Provider Reference Number in Amenities, Store and Online Payment Features
Payment provider reference numbers will now be shown on amenity booking, store order or online payment details pages. Users will be able to search by the payment reference number on a corresponding page.
- Improvements to Amenity Online Payments, Online Payments and Store Activity Reports
- payment provider reference numbers are now available on all 3 reports
- filter by payment method has been introduced on Online Payments and Store Activity reports
- amenity booking numbers have been added to Amenity Online Payment reports
- Integration User ID Field Shown on User Details Page and Reports
If a workspace has an integration with an accounting platform, integration IDs will be exported to the user details page and 2 reports: Phone Numbers and Emails, and User Logins.
User IDs from integrations will identify whether users exist on an integrated accounting platform and facilitate investigations of integration issues.
- Fix to Email Notifications about Expiring Leases
Deleted leases will no longer trigger email notifications about expiring leases sent to community administrators at the end of the month.
- Fix to Ordering Status Certificates for Communities with Expired Condo Control Contract
Users will not be able to order status certificates if the community is no longer using Condo Control.
- Fix to Maintenance Activity Reminder Recipients
With this update, only community administrators assigned to maintenance activities will receive the reminders.
- Preventing Multiple Emails from Being Synced to Condo Control from QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online Legacy and Condo Manager Multi-Unit Integrations
If users have multiple emails on QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online (legacy) integrations, our system will treat them as records with no emails. Only one email per user is supported.
- Fix to Duplicate Announcement Email Notifications
We addressed an issue with some users receiving duplicate announcement email notifications.
- Fix to Print Job Functionality
We addressed an issue with the print job feature forcing users to print announcement attachments twice if an announcement had files saved to the Library.
- Fix to Survey Validation Message
We addressed an issue with validation messages not displaying correctly to users who submit surveys without filling out the mandatory fields.
- Fix to Asset Pending Approval Functionality
We addressed an issue with asset pending approval statuses appearing for archived assets on some occasions. Now if the asset is sent for approval, but archived before being approved, the asset will not appear under assets pending approval. Changes made before archival will be discarded.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://support.condocontrol.com/hc/en-us