The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our August 9, 2023 release. Please review the release notes carefully as some changes impact the way the system works. A video summary is available at the end of the article.
- Ability to Delete Vendors
We added ability to archive vendors with an option to reactivate vendors. The vendor list page can now be filtered by all active or archived vendors.
- Accounts Payable Improvements
Based on client feedback, we have made several improvements to the Accounts Payable feature:
- The settlement report email sent to community administrators and vendors will now include all details about invoices included in the payment batch.
- Invoice approvers can now easily identify invoices pending their approval by using a new filter "Pending My Approval."
- Invoice approvers can now switch between invoices pending their approvers without having to open details of each invoice manually.
- Community administrators can now see the history records of when vendors add or update their bank information.
- The vendor reference number will now be shown next to the internal invoice reference number when creating a payment batch.
- Improvements to Integration Error Logs Table
We made a couple of improvements to the integration error logs table:
- Records will be shown in workspace time zone.
- The date filter is now a drop-down, allowing users to pick from options such as 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 1 year, and 2 years.
- The reference number field will expose the internal reference number linked to the transaction.
- Improvement to Recurring Payments to Charge Users in Community Timezone
We improved the functionality behind recurring payments. Now, users will be charged on the 1st of each month in the timezone of their community instead of UTC time.
- Fix to Violation Tracking Report
We implemented a fix to violation tracking report to address an issue with loading a large set of data (thousands of violations).
- Fix to Some Transactions Charging Fees to Community instead of Homeowners
We have identified and fixed an issue related to some transactions set up with saved payment methods incurring fees on the community instead of homeowners.
- Fix to Package Reference Number for Multiple Logged Packages
We have addressed an issue with the package reference number showing a duplicate reference number until the previous package is saved.
- Fix to Availability of Custom Fields on Closed Service Requests
We have identified and addressed an issue with custom field values not being available to residents on closed service requests when the service request type is set to not allow service requests to be reopened by residents.
- Fix to Amenity Setup Wizzard
We have addressed an issue with wizzard components not being clickable on the amenity setup page.
- Fix to QuickBooks Online Commerce Issue
We have addressed an issue with users paying for selected invoices from the Account Balance tab. Now, the fields "I want to pay for" and "Amount" will be greyed out when users select specific invoices they want to pay for.
- Fix to Common Element Dropdown on Process Moveout Page
We implemented a permanent fix to the common element dropdown shown to users on the Process Moveout Page.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://support.condocontrol.com/hc/en-us