The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our September 7, 2023 release. Please review the release notes carefully as some changes impact the way the system works. A video summary is available at the end of the article.
- Paid Visitor Parking
We have introduced a payment component to our visitor parking functionality. With this enhancement, communities that have a payment provider enabled can now empower residents to create paid parking passes using the web application. Community administrators will have the flexibility of setting payment fees on an hourly, daily, or flat-rate basis.
But that's not all – we're working diligently to ensure mobile parity. Additionally soon users without a Condo Control account will also have the ability to conveniently register a visitor by scanning a QR code.
- Improvements to Accounts Payable
Several improvements were rolled out for the Accounts Payable functionality:
- now community administrators will be able to update bank account associated with an invoice until the invoice is added to a payment batch
- community administrators can now set up invoice approval process per bank account. The system will not reset approval process for invoices in status “Pending Approval” if approval rule was updated, or bank account associated with invoices pending approval was deleted or updated.
- Fix to Violation Notifications for Residents
We have resolved an issue related to the accurate addressing of violation notifications to recipients.
- Fix to Amenity Availability when Booking Amenities
We have fixed an issue where amenities with longer duration were not correctly blocking off unavailable dates on the calendar.
- Fix to Date Filter on Transaction List Page for QuickBooks Online Integration
We have resolved the issue where selecting date filters for 30, 60, or 90 days was not accurately filtering transactions that residents could view under 'My Account' > 'Account Balance'.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://support.condocontrol.com/hc/en-us