This User Guide outlines how to edit library folder permissions. A video demonstration is available at the end of the guide.
1. Log into your Condo Control account.
2. Select Library from the main menu.
3. Click on the Options button beside the applicable folder and select Permissions.
4. Folder permissions are split into Non-Staff and Staff user groups. If a group does not have access to the parent folder, it cannot have access to the sub-folder.
- No Access: The user group will not be able to view the folder
- View Access: The user group can view documents in the folder but cannot make changes to those files
- Full Access: The user group can view and make changes to all files within the folder