Follow this guide to add multiple files to the file library.
1. Click on Library in the side navigation.
2. Select Options under File Library. To upload multiple files, click Upload Multiple Files on the drop down menu.
3. Then, click on Upload Files.
4. Select which files you would like to upload. You can select multiple files in a folder by holding shift, command or control and clicking on the files. Once all the chosen files have been selected, click Open.
5. Once all the files have been uploaded successfully, click Next
6. Enter the file details including where the file should be located. You can also add tags to help users identify the file easily; tags are searchable on the File Library. Click the box under Send Email? if you would like to send out an email notifying users that a new file has been added,
7. Click on Submit.
8. A Confirmation should be displayed on the screen stating how many files have been successfully uploaded. You can select File Library to return to the File Library to view your new uploads.