To upload common documents, follow these steps:
1. Hover over Status Certificates under the main menu and select Common Documents from the sub-menu.
2. Click Add New Document.
3. Upload the file you would like to have as a common file and click Next.
4. Input the details for of the file.
1) Document Title - title the file
2) Description - provide a brief description of what the document is about
3) Expiration Date - choose when the document will expire
4) Condo - for buildings with more than one workspace, you can choose which workspace the common document will be connected to using the drop down menu.
You can view, edit, and download the file by selecting the correlated icons on the right.
5. Once complete, select Save Files. Your document will now be listed in the Documents.