The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our December 14, 2023 release. Please review the release notes carefully as some changes impact the way the system works. A video summary is available at the end of the article.
- Improvement to Paid Visitor Parking Functionality via Standalone Page
- Email notifications have been introduced to enhance the visitor parking creation experience from the standalone page When a parking pass is created, both the creator of the pass and users residing in the visited unit will receive email notifications.
- History records & Visitor Details on the Security & Concierge Console will now indicate when a user is created from the standalone page.
- Implemented the fix for the daily rate fee calculation to align with day time expiration. Refer to the attached chart at the bottom of the page for a detailed breakdown.
- Fix to Service Request Summary Report
Resolved an issue with the service request summary report not prepopulating information in the "Date/Time Closed" column.
- Fix to Announcement Template Notifications
Resolved an issue with announcement template email notifications displaying unnecessary login links. The link has been removed as all announcement details can now be viewed on a single page without requiring login.
- Fix to Issuing of Day Passes in Communities Set up with Overnight Passes
Resolved an error where users were incorrectly warned about exceeding the maximum number of visitor parking for overnight passes when booking a day pass.
- Fix to Individuals Requiring Assistance Report
Addressed an issue with the Individuals Requiring Assistance Report to ensure that all users marked as requiring assistance appear correctly on the report.
- Fix to Email about Missed Security Patrol Email Notification
Corrected an issue where email notifications about missed security patrol were not respecting email preferences. Now, if users have email preferences disabled, these notifications will not be generated.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://support.condocontrol.com/hc/en-us