Follow these steps to learn how to create and edit classified ads.
To learn how to respond to classified ads, refer to the How to Respond to Classified Ads guide.
To view a video demonstration, refer to the Classified Ads: Creating Ads - Resident Video Guide.
1. Login to your Condo Control Central account.
2. On the left side menu, click “Classified Ads”.
3. Click on the name of the forum you are looking for, labelled here as “General".
4. To create a new ad within the forum, click "New Classified". To receive updates from the specified forum, select "Follow".
5. You will be brought to a page to create your new classified ad.
Topic: This will be the title of your classified Ad
Message: This section will allow you to describe the ad
Price: You will be able to add a specific price listing of the ad you are posting. If no specific price is added, then the system will show it as ‘negotiable’.
You should not include any special characters in this section, as the system will not allow you to post.
Expiration Date: On this section of the post, you can select a date and time, in which the ad will expire/close.
Upload Image: If you have a photo of the product you are selling, you may “choose file”, and upload the image.
6. Click “create”.
7. If your building administrators require moderator approval, you will see a message that your ad has been submitted for approval. Once your post has been approved, your classified ad will show up on the main page.
To edit the classified ad, select Edit this post where you can update the details of your ad.