The Print Job feature can be accessed through three separate ways - via Announcements, Proxy or creating a new Print Job. This guide will show you how to do so via Proxy Voting.
1. Login to your Condo Control Account.
2. Click on Proxy Voting from the left side menu
3. On the Proxy Voting page, create a new proxy by selecting New.
After filling out the details page, will need to Upload the AGM file attachment on the second page of the Proxy voting setup page. Next, be sure to click Yes when asked if you need help printing and mailing the attached documents.Then click Next.
4. In the last page of the Proxy Voting setup, you will find the Review page. At the bottom, once you have reviewed the Proxy Setup, click on the Activate program and take me to print jobs to setup your printing.
5. You will then be directed to the Print Options page. You will find the AGM package attachment under the File Name, the number of units without E-Consent or Email who will have the AGM package printed for them. You will also have a choice on whether you would like to use mail-out services or not and you must enter a Return address as it is mandatory. You can then enter any special instructions in regards to the printing. Once complete, click Continue.
6. You will be able to review the order details in the next section and an overview of the price in details. Once you have confirmed the details, click Submit Order and the Order will be Submitted for processing.