In this user guide, we will demonstrate how to edit/delete a preexisting consent document.
For other related articles, view the following links:
1. Log in to your Condo Control account and select Setup from the Welcome menu.
2. Then. select Workspace Settings on the left side menu.
3. Click on the Electronic Consent tab from along the top. Under Features, on the left side of the Feature, you will see icons to the left of the consent feature. Click on the Deactivate icon to deactivate a consent document feature. This will automatically deactivate the document.
4. You can reactivate a deactivated/inactive consent document feature, by clicking on the Activate icon displayed in the below image.
5. To Edit an existing consent feature, please click on the Edit icon displayed in the below image. You will then be able to change the details of the form, including the Header, whether a signature is enforced, the form type, frequency reminder, and members who will receive the documents.