In this user guide you will learn how to enable the signature feature for visitor parking. This feature will ensure that visitors sign for their visitor parking passes.
1. Click on Setup under the Welcome Menu.
2. Click on the Security & Concierge feature on the left hand side
3. Select the Visitor Parking tab.
4. Underneath the General Visitor Settngs, click on the pencil icon (edit) beside the Capture signature for visitor parking setting.
5. Then, select the Enabled option from the dropdown and click Save. Users will now be prompted for a signature when they are logged for visitor parking.