This user guide we will show you how to create a report that will showcase to you all the email errors to you of all the residents and staff members in your buildings.
1. Login to your Condo Control account.
2. On your left hand side go into the feature labelled Reports.
3. To find the report, you can either scroll to the Unit File section and click the graph icon beside "Unsubscribed Users" to run the report, or you can search "Unsubscribed Users" using the search bar.
4. You will now see the report identifying all the email status types
5. To filter the email status, select the filter icon on the right side pf the report.
6. Then, under Filter By Status, select the specific errors you wish to run your report on.
7. Once complete, select Submit.
You will now have a report based on the specific email statuses you have filtered by.