When setting up violation tracking, you must follow these three steps in sequential order:
1. Create Violations Stages
2. Create Violation Types
3. Create Violation Templates
This User Guide outlines how to create Violation Stage Groups, Violation Stages, and Violation Types.
For instructions on creating Violation Templates, refer to the User Guide below:
How to Set Up Violation Tracking Templates
1. Log into your Condo Control account.
2. Click on "Welcome!" in the top-right corner and select Setup.
3. Click on Violation Tracking on the left-hand menu.
4. Select the Violation Stage Groups tab and click Add New Stage Group.
5. Enter a Group Name and click Save.
NOTE: Violation Stage Groups can be assigned to multiple Violation Types. This allows for multiple use options when violations are being communicated.
6. To add Violation Stages to a Violation Group, click the pencil icon, then click Add New Stage.
7. Enter the relevant stage information and click Save.
8. You will now see the new Violation Stage. Continue this process to create multiple Violation Stages for the Violation Group such as First Notice, Second Notice and Final Notice.
9. Select the Violation Type Tab and click Add New.
10. Enter the relevant information and click Save.
11. You will now see the new Violation Type.,
For instructions on adding a Violation, refer to the User Guides below: