The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our August 18, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Short-Term Rentals Feature
We significantly improved the flow of our new feature allowing admins to track short-term rental stays. Functionalities will include special setup, additional reporting, a tab to track stay details for units, and a simplified registration page for renters.
- New Filter on Violation Tracking List Page
Now the violation tracking list page can be filtered by violation stage.
- Automated Archival of Assets and Badges for Deleted Users
Assets and badges of users that are deleted from Condo Control, or during an integration sync, will be automatically deactivated with corresponding history records.
- Improved Traceability for Printable Templates for Violation Tracking Feature
The option to delete attachments for printable templates generated on the violation page will be unavailable 3 days after the attachment is generated in order to prevent accidental deletions.
- New Fields on Violation Tracking Report
We added new "Stage" and "Creator" columns to the violation tracking summary report.
- Improvement to Violation Payments
Now all mandatory fields for violation payments will be automatically prepopulated with details of a violation after the user gets to a payment page.
- Fix to Multiple Service Request Reminders
We addressed an issue that caused some users to receive multiple reminders for the same service request.
- Fix to Functionality of Autogenerating Barcodes for Badges
We fixed a setting allowing barcodes to be autogenerated for user badges.
- Fix to Amenity Booking Restrictions
We addressed an issue that allowed offsite owners to book amenities on the new amenity booking interface. Currently, this functionality will only be available to onsite residents.
- Fix to VMS sync for Users with Multiple Units
We addressed an issue affecting users with multiple related units synced from VMS integration. Previously, such accounts would be organized as separate accounts, but now they are treated as a single account based on a matching email address.
- Fix to Violation Tracking Report
We addressed an issue with the stage filter not populating results on violation tracking reports.
- Fix to Uploading Profile Pictures for Users
e addressed minor UI issues that occurred while uploading profile pictures for residents.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://condocontrolcentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us