The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our April 27, 2022 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Improvements to Accounts Payable
- Overall UI and usability improvements across the feature
- Logic change allowing quotes and jobs to function independently from the portfolio setting
- Ability to add multiple attachments when creating an invoice
- New email for vendors that lost a bid on a quote
- Ability to link an invoice to a job
- Workspace setting that allows admins to define the starting sequence of invoice numbers
- Admins can create invoices from the jobs page or Accounts Payable page
- Each invoice will now have reference number automatically assigned by the system + reference number added by vendor
- Added tax option can be selected when creating a new invoice
- Linkage between quotes and jobs on the vendor portal
- Vendor can edit their logo under My Account
- Fix to issue that prevented filters from being retained when a user goes back to the invoices list page from an invoice page
- New Email Templates Translated to Spanish and French
We’ve translated a few new templates to Spanish and French as a part of our ongoing initiative to make email templates available in multiple languages. The templates include:
- Review Asset Details
- Asset Updated
- User Deactivated
- New Task Assigned
- Task Updates for Task Followers
- Improvement to Duplicate Value in Custom Asset Field
We’ve made one more improvement to the setting preventing duplicate values in an asset custom field with a “license plate” type. If there is an active license plate with the same plate number as an asset that is being reactivated, we will show a popup about the license being duplicated.
- Fix to Printed User Badges
We addressed an issue with some user badges missing profile pictures when badges were printed. The issue was related to uploaded image dimensions and is now fixed.
- Fix to Events Calendar not Loading Events
We addressed an issue affecting event calendars with several recurring events ending in the distant future.
- Improvement to Service Request Details Report
We improved the Service Request Details report by refining how we show custom fields. Now all custom fields will be placed in a table and only the option(s) selected by a creator of a service request will be shown.
- Fix to Changing the Badge Administrative Status
We addressed an issue that stopped the badge administrative status from being changed for some badges due to a character limit.
- Fix to Asset Status on Unit File
We addressed an issue affecting the asset status for some assets on the Unit File. Now if a resident archives an asset, the status of the asset will be set to archived.
- Fix to Asset Declined Email Notifications
We fixed in issue with asset declined emails not showing the reason why an asset was declined.
- Fix to Asset Global Search
We fixed an issue affecting asset search results pulled after doing a global search from the home page. Now if the search yields many results, users will see pagination on the search results page and no assets will be hidden.
- Fix to Short Term Rental Stays Showing as Expired
We fixed an issue affecting short-term rental stays expiring before the stay end date. The issue affected workspaces with a time zone different from EST.