The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our July 20, 2022 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Province List Added to Workspaces with Addresses in Guatemala
We’ve expanded the province list to the workspaces with Guatemalan addresses. Now provinces will be shown under Unit File, Security & Concierge, My Account and Registration pages.
- Fix to Duplicate Announcements Attachments
We addressed an issue with attachments being duplicated for new announcements if they were previously saved as drafts.
- Fix to Incorrect Dates for Some Amenity Bookings and Events
We addressed an issue with some email notifications for amenity bookings and events showing end dates and times and opposed to start dates and times.
- Fix to History Records for Short-Term Rental Vehicles
We addressed an issue with history records not saving for new vehicles added on the registration page by STR guests.
- Fix to Stuck Packages on Security&Concierge Console
We investigated and addressed an underlying issue with released packages still shown as outstanding.
- Fix to Future Pricing for Some Amenities
We fixed an issue with some amenities featuring future pricing.
- Fix to QuickBooks Desktop Sync Issue
We addressed an issue with transactions and some user details not syncing from QuickBooks Desktop to Condo Control.
- Fix to Proof of Residency Saving as General Attachment Type
We addressed an issue with photo IDs (labelled as proof of residency in some workspaces) saving as a general attachment type instead of proof of residency attachment type.
- Fix to Lobby Display Formatting
We addressed an issue with some TV displays showing information from Condo Control in different font sizes.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://condocontrolcentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us .