The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our August 31, 2022 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Province List Added to Workspaces with Addresses in Jamaica
We’ve expanded the province list to workspaces with Jamaican addresses. Now provinces will be shown under Unit File, Security & Concierge, My Account and Registration pages.
- Improved Logic Allowing Resident Users to See Previous Announcements and Service Requests
WIth this change, resident users will only see announcements and service requests created after their creation date.
- Recurring Payments to be Automatically Cancelled for Archived Users
Recurring payments will be cancelled automatically for users once they are deleted from the Unit File.
- Fix to Slowness on Assets and Unit File Pages
We addressed an issue with the slowness some users experienced in workspaces with a lot of data on the Asset Management and Unit File pages.
- Fix to Printing Template for Violation Stages
We implemented a fix to printable templates not prepopulating for a violation stage in cases where several updates were made to a violation.
- Fix to Preview of Branded Page Image on Portfolio
We addressed an issue with previews of branded pages failing to prepopulate from the portfolio setup.
- Fix to Parking Spots not Prepopulating for Future Visitor Passes
We addressed an issue with the parking expiration field and parking spot dropdown not prepopulating correct information if the pass was created by a resident for a future date. The issue only affected workspaces with an overnight parking pass option.
- Fix to Validations on Submit Ticket Page
We addressed an issue with validations on create support ticket pages. Now users who have emails ending in “@info” will be able to submit support tickets within their Condo Control account. If a user has multiple phone numbers, only the first cell/mobile number will prepopulate on the ticket.
- Fix to Budget Mailout Attachments
We addressed an issue with budget mailouts having a printable template automatically added to every email notification.
- Fix to Validation on Create New Purchase Order Page
We added a validation to the new PO page that prevents users from submitting purchase orders twice.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://condocontrolcentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us .