The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our September 14, 2022 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Fix to Asset Management Functionality
We addressed a couple of issues with the asset management feature:
- Asset Tracking report will now show all active assets
- Single select custom asset fields will retain updated information (e.g. color of the vehicle)
- The "last updated" column on the asset list page will now match the “last updated” column on the asset history records
- The search field on the asset list page will work with applied filters.
- Fix to TOPS Sync
We implemented a fix to TOPS sync for user changes.
- Fix to Emails about New Print Jobs
We implemented a fix to emails sent to our partner for print jobs. Liks in emails will not require login.
- Fix to Asset Global Search
We addressed an issue with timeouts while asset global searches are being performed.
- Fix to Welcome Emails not Retaining Admin Name
We addressed an issue resulting in the property manager name not being retained on welcome emails sent to the residents from the setup page.
- Fix to Signed Agreement Documents not Retaining Resident's Signature
We addressed an issue with signed agreements for amenity bookings failing to retain residents’ signatures.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://condocontrolcentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us .