In this user guide, we will review how to log a package.
To learn how to release a package, please review the How to Release a Package and Send Email Reminders article.
1. Log into your Condo Control account and click on the Security & Concierge tab on the left-hand menu.
2. Select the Package icon to log a new package.
3. You will then see the New Package pop up where you can enter the package details.
1) Select whether the package is incoming or outgoing. Incoming packages are addressed to a resident in the building whereas Outgoing packages are addressed to a courier or recipient.
2) Enter the Recipient/ Unit and select the User profile from the drop down menu. The system will inform you where the user will be notified automatically.
3) Select a Courier that will be picking up or has delivered the package.
4) Enter Package Details, which would be an explanation of the kind of package received or being sent.
5) Once all the above is filled out, click Save and the package will be logged.