In this user guide, we will review how to book an amenity on behalf of a resident.
1. Log into Condo Control and click Amenity Booking from the main menu.
2. To book a new amenity, you can search for the amenity you wish to book in the search bar or click Book Now under the amenity you wish to book.
3. To use the search bar, follow these steps.
1) Using the drop down, select which amenity you wish to book.
2) Pick the date for when you wish to book the amenity.
3) Once you select the previous options, you will be able to select the available options from a drop down.
4) Once you've selected these options, click Book Now. Select the Amenity the Resident wishes to book.
4. Once you've selected Book now, you will be taken to the amenity page. Under the Create a booking heading, you can choose the time block you wish book for the amenity for. This may vary depending on the amenity settings. Select Book Now once you've chosen a time slot.
5. You will then be able to:
1) Select the payment method
2) Provide a description of the event
3) Decide if you want the system to send out an email reminder
4) Or log a new resident not yet in the system.
If the resident is not yet in the system, but you wish to create an amenity booking for them, check off "New resident not yet in the system" and fill in the details.
6. Next, assign who your booking the amenity on behalf of by typing in the name or unit number of the individual. You will see a drop down of all the applicable options.
7. If the booking has been paid for, select Approved. If you are still awaiting confirmation or payments, select Pending Approval.
8. Once the details have been filled, select Next.
9. Review the information with the resident and then click Save.
12. If the amenity booking is a pending approval, you pending booking confirmation screen.
13. If the amenity booking is approved, you will see a confirmation screen.