This user guide will demonstrate how to issue a parking pass to visitors.
1. Log into your Condo Control account and click Security and Concierge from the main menu.
2. Click on the first icon from the left signifying Visitor Parking.
3. Enter the Resident's Unit Number and click on the Unit Number from the drop down list.
4. Once you have chosen the Visiting Unit Number, you have 2 options for the Visitor Name:
Option 1: You can search if they are a past visitor by clicking on the Search for past visitors dropdown menu.
Option 2: If the visitor is a new visitor please type in their name in the New Visitor Name box
5. Select Visitor Type, these options can be customized in Workspace Settings.
6. If the visitor requires parking, check off the Check here if visitor requires parking box. Once you check it off the visitor vehicle details section will pop up on the right hand side in the screen.
Please fill out the Visitor Vehicle details along with the duration of the parking permit then click the save button.
7. A PDF Version of the Parking Permit should open in Adobe Reader.
If the PDF Version of the Parking Permit does not open in Adobe Reader click here to learn how to configure your computer so the Parking Permit will print correctly.
8. Click on the Print button and ensure the DYMO Labelwriter is selected as the printer. Review the Printing Visitor Parking Permits guide to learn how to configure the print settings for parking passes.