This user guide outlines how to add and edit FAQ's and the Knowledge Base from the Service Requests setup page.
Refer to the video below for a demonstration of the service requests setup page:
Service Requests: Setup Page Overview
FAQ's and Knowledge Base
These page allows property managers create a knowledge base and articles for condominium residents
1. Start by Logging into your Condo Control account and select Settings from the Welcome menu.
2. Select Service Requests from the Settings menu.
3. Under the FAQ & Knowledge Base tab, you can configure the settings of the Knowledge page.
Knowledge Base Enabled - Allows you to enable or disable the knowledge page
Knowledge Base as separate menu item - Allows you to show Knowledge Base as separate menu item
4, To create a new knowledge base topic click on the 'Add New' button as shown below. To edit or remove an existing topic, select the Edit or Delete icons.
5. Fill out the knowledge base topic details.
1) Topic Name - Title the topic
2) Related Tags - Select the tags related to the topic to improve searchability
3) Is a main menu item - Check off the box to highlight the topic on the knowledge base landing page
6. Next, add a new article. Articles have to be related to a knowledge base topic. Return to the Service Request Settings and Select Add New under Articles. To edit or remove an existing article, select the Edit or Delete icons.
7. Fill out the form details.
1) Article Headline - Title the article
2) Details - Provide the answer to the FAQ in this section
3) Add Attachments - Upload any relevant files
4) Related Tags - Select the tags related to the topic to improve searchability
5) Related Topic - Select the topic the article will be listed under using the drop down menu
8. Once complete, you can either save the article as a Draft or publish it to the topic.
9. Residents will now see the topic and article listed on the Knowledge Base.
To view articles beneath each knowledge base topic, click on the topic.