The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our May 12, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Portfolio Announcements
We introduced our announcement feature on the portfolio level. Users can now send regular email announcements to all workspaces belonging to their portfolio from one place.
More changes to the portfolio announcement functionality coming soon.
- QuickBooks Online Integration
We introduced a new integration allowing to sync usernames, addresses, phones, and transactions as a start. Please talk to your Customer Success Manager to learn more.
- Improvements to Layout of Emails Showing Large Logos
We improved how emails sent from Condo Control look by scaling logo images to fit recommended dimensions.
- Events Recurrence Improvements
We introduced a new recurrence type: yearly. We also addressed a concern with sending out original notifications about events. The ability to customize the date/time of original notifications will now be available only for custom recurring events.
- Ability to Search Service Requests by Unit Address
Based on clients’ feedback, we introduced a setting that allows users to search service requests by unit address. Unit address will also be visible when selecting a requestor on the create new service request page.
- Ability to Search by Service Request Assignee
We introduced a new filter on the service request page allowing requests to be filtered by assignees.
- Improvements to Select Unit Fields under Unit File and Violations
We improved the drop-down for unit selection under the Create New User and Create New Violation pages.
- Ability to Modify Task Title
We introduced the option to modify task titles.
- HIstory Records for Building Contact Details
We provided more clarity on where building contact details are shown once saved, and added history records for the changes.
- Improved Login to Adding Users under My Account
We improved the logic of adding users under My Account based on user group.
- Fix to Package Details Report
We addressed an issue with Package Details reports not showing packages for some units on workspaces with a large number of units.
- Fix to Stripe Recurring Transactions
We made a change for fee calculation for recurring transactions collected via Stripe.
- Fix to Amenity Widget Showing Deleted Fee
We addressed an issue with the amenities’ home page widget showing deleted fees for amenities with options.
- Fix to Announcement Template
We improved the functionality of adding images to custom announcement templates.
- Fix to Disabled Surveys Showing under Reports
We addressed an issue with Reports showing details of deleted surveys.
- Fix to Printing Asset Details
We improved the printable version of asset details.
- Fix to Registration Errors
We addressed a couple of registration errors affecting registration flow for users without a unit.
- Fix to Service Request Summary Report
We addressed an issue with Service Request Summary Reports showing duplicate service requests for some units.
- Fix to Badge Cropping on Unit File
We improved the process of taking photos with a webcam for badges.
- Fix to Key Owner not Showing on the Key List
We addressed an issue with key owners not shown on the key list under the Security & Concierge Console.
- Improvement to Visibility of Offsite Address
We removed offsite address availability on view and edit under the My Account page for residents. The field will still be available during registration.
- Fix to Make a Payment Widget Being Available from Mobile App
We addressed a permission issue allowing residents to view the Make a Payment widget on the mobile app, even after the feature was disabled.
- Fix to Dates on Lease Report
We addressed an issue with lease reports shifting dates by one day.
- Fix to Non-Existing Vehicles and Common Elements Shown under Reports
We addressed an issue with common elements and vehicles linked to deactivated units being visible under Reports.
- Fix to Survey Drafts
We removed survey drafts that were visible to residents under the Survey list page.
- Fix to Imported Electronic Consents
We addressed minor UI issues with electronic consents uploaded by our activation team to the Unit File.
- Fix to Architectural Change Request Functionality
We addressed an issue with the architectural change request type not being shown for new workspaces.
- Improvement to Login as User Functionality
We improved the functionality by allowing users to login even if the status of their password reset is in progress.
- Fix to Purchase Order Printing
We addressed an issue with printable version cutting details of approvers.
- Fix to Online Payment Amount Field
We addressed a bug resulting from users entering unsupported symbols in the online payment amount field.
- Fix to Purchase Order Quantity Field
We addressed an issue with the purchase order quantity field not accepting decimals.
- Fix to Assets under My Account
We addressed an issue with assets not properly saving under My Account.
- Fix to Task Attachment Preview Button
We reintroduced the ability to preview task attachments before downloading them.