The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our July 21, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Violation Tracking on Portfolio
We improved the violation tracking feature available on the portfolio level. Now users can control the feature setup from one place and make it available to all workspaces from the portfolio.
- Ability to Customize Delivery Days for Status Certificates
We now allow users to define the delivery days in business or calendar days.
- Password Security Improvements
We've increased password security in the system by changing the password rules. Current requirements include a minimum of eight characters, at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character. The change will not affect existing users unless they choose to change their password.
- New Filters on Service Request Page
We introduced new filters on the service request list page: filter by request type, and by payment status (if any service requests are set with a payment option). We also added an "unassigned" option for the assignee filter.
- Ability to Search by Company Name and Unit Address
We added a functionality that makes it possible to search by company name and unit address line 1 under Unit File and using global search.
- Fix to Pets with Attachments Being Deleted under My Account
We addressed a bug impacting My Account that caused pets with attachments to be deleted.
- Fix to Validations on Create New Service Request Page
We addressed an issue with validations not appearing when a new service request was created. Now validations will be shown before a user refreshes a page.
- Visitor Type Column in Visitor Details Report
We added a visitor type column to the visitor details report.
- Commonly Used Name Column in Phone Numbers and Emails Report
We added a commonly used name column to the phone numbers and emails report.
- Asset Barcode Prefix and Suffix Hidden When Not in Use
Asset barcode prefixes and suffixes will not be shown on create and edit asset pages unless defined on the setup page.
- Fix to Profile Picture Cropping
We addressed an issue affecting profile picture cropping on the registration page.
- Fix to Branding on Email Notifications
We addressed an issue with some emails missing branding details on email notifications.
- Fix to Calculation of Stripe Transactions with Variable Fees
We addressed an issue affecting Stripe fee calculations for online payments with variable fees.
- Fix to Condo Manager Integration
We addressed an issue with Condo Manager sync affecting province information.
- Fix to Weather Widget Background on TVs
We addressed an issue that prevented the weather widget background colour from updating on TVs.
- Fix to Search on Reports List Page
We addressed a reports issue.
- Fix to Phone Numbers and Emails Report
We addressed an issue with the phone numbers and emails report not including users with invalid emails.
- Fix to Font of Custom Announcement Templates
We increased the font size of the text on announcement header and footer templates that can be created by admin users.
- Fix to Formating of Printable Service Request Templates
We addressed an issue with printable templates not retaining certain formatting and spacing.
- Fix to Email Notifications about Updated Violation
We addressed an issue that prevented violation notifications from being sent to admin users when residents were updating the violation from mobile.
- Fix to Availability of Asset Feature for Residents
We addressed permission issue with the asset feature being available to or hidden from the residents on the mobile app.
- Fix to Yardi Integration
We addressed an issue with Yardi integration missing some units.
- Fix to Setting that Allows Edits to First and Last Names
We improved a logic in workspaces with VMS integrations. Now if the users are synced from a VMS workspace, their first and last names won't be editable on Condo Control.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support at 416-961-7884, option 2, or email us at email@example.com.