The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our September 15, 2021 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- QuickBooks Online Integration
We introduced a new integration allowing to sync usernames, addresses, phones, and transactions as a start. Please talk to your Customer Success Manager to learn more.
Condo control can be found on QuickBooks App store by clicking the link - Click here
- Amenity Booking Desktop Improvement
The following Amenity booking feature improvements were made to our desktop version:
- Residents can select the amenity group and drill down into available amenities for a specific date using the quick booking feature on the amenity creating new booking page.
- Improved availability message for amenities of the same group. Users will now see a clear message about non availability of one amenity and alternatives available within the same amenity group.
- Administrators can now bulk delete Timeslots on Amenity setup page.
- Improvement to setting “Maximum number of guests” in combination with “Guest Details” question on setup page and User creation page. System will automatically create update the number of guest questions based on user selection.
- Introducing in app feedback
Users will be prompted to provide in App feedback when they meet the criteria for providing us feedback. System will automatically prompt the users to provide feedback. When positive feedback is provided, users will be encouraged to provide App store review and when negative feedback is provided , system will probe for more details on how we can improve in the future.
- Improvement to Violation tracking summary report
Users will now have the option to see the violation amount as part of the violation tracking summary report.
- Yardi Transaction details fixes
Changes made to Yardi Integration - Transaction details for residents. New method shows the ledger balances from Yardi instead of showing only the open transactions.
- Service Request reminders fixes
When the setting to disable Service request is turned on, we no longer show the reminder selection option on the create new service request page for administrators.
- Fix to custom dates fields on Report filters
We addressed an issue with custom dates option on reporting. We no longer prefill the dates for custom fields and also made an improvement to Lease details report to allow optional end date for leases.
- Fix to Lobby display for Classified ads
We addressed an issue with classified ads images on Lobby display. They will now scale and show the full image in the allocated space.
- Fix to phone number notes field on unit file
We addressed an issue with phone number notes filed on unit file. The field now matches the validation we have for notes field during registration.
- Fix to Deactivated Users assets details
We addressed an issue with asset details for deactivated users. When a user is deactivated, asset related to the user will be automatically archived.
- Fix to Amenity pay later functionality
We addressed a few issues with amenity pay later functionality:
- Amenities will no longer be auto approved. Based on the amenity rules, administrators will see the amenities show up on the list for approval.
- Pay later option will now be available for "online payments only" and "online & cheque payment options"
- Cart button will be available for all user when the feature is enabled for the workspace.
- Fix to service request auto assigned user email not properly generated
We addressed an issue with service request auto assigned user emails not properly generated for users configured on setup page.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://condocontrolcentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us