Follow the steps below as a site administrator.
1. Login to Condo Control and access the workspace you wish to add or update your vendors in.
1) Hover your cursor over "Purchase Order" from the left-hand navigation menu, than click "Quote Requests" from the pop out menu.
2) This will open the Quote request page. Here you can create and send quotes to vendors who have been added into your vendors list. (For instructions on how to add vendors to your workspace please see the user guide Here)
On this page you can view current or past quote requests, you can sort between the different types of request statuses by using the filter toggles above the quote request name. Quote requests are sorted with the most recently created requests at the top.
3) To create a new quote request click the button labeled "New Quote Request" in the top right area of the page.
4) Here you will fill out the details of the quote request, categorize it and select which vendors should receive the request. After you select a category the Send To line will automatically populate with your vendors from that category. Each request can be sent to multiple vendors at a time.
Note: Quote requests can only be sent to vendors who have already been added into your vendors section.
5) Once you have filled in the necessary information click "Save" to send the request to the selected vendors.
6) Once you have saved and sent the quote requests you can see the status of the requests and track any quotes that you have received back from the vendor.
7) You may send and receive messages from each the vendors associated to your quote request. Type your message in the box labelled "Add Update" than press submit to send your message. When a reply or new message is received from the vendor it will appear in the update history below the "Add Update" box.
We hope this guide has helped you better understand the functions of the Quote requests & jobs features. We also have a detailed video guide for these features which can be found Here